DaVita Assistant Hospital Services Manager in Clinton, Maryland
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Take the next step in developing and utilizing your leadership and management skills to help patients live better lives. This Assistant Hospital Services Administrator will assist in managing the overall operations for nursing services and care for our Clinton South Acutes program. As the Assistant Administrator you will be directly responsible for a team and have people management responsibility. In addition, you will provide administrative support to assure the safe, therapeutic nursing management of the ESRD (end state renal disease) patients. Responsibilities for this Assistant Hospital Services Administrator include but are not limited to:
Daily data entry of payroll for teammates
Prepare month end closing reports for billing
Prepare production reports, meeting agendas and various other miscellaneous reporting as requested
Lead, motivate and mentor a team of drivers to include scheduling, coaching and performance management
Prepare monthly truck maintenance reports
If you love patient-centered healthcare with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Assistant Healthcare Facility Administrator:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• High school diploma required; Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis facility preferred
• Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
• Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
• Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days
• Passion for making a difference in people's lives